Saturday, December 4, 2010

I think I'm down another pound

Its hard to say because of the crankiness of my scale, but it showed around 132 or so. I've seen my reflection and noticed that it seems more linear and less pear like, but there aren't any hard signs of progress. Slow is good, though. No complaints.

I have a shirt that is the next size down that I put on every few days to see when it fits properly. Its very close but its not there. That will be a visible milestone.

Yesterday I went on a long walk and didn't have to cinch up my pants, which I had to do a couple of weeks ago, so that was almost a counter indicator. I'm certainly not gaining weight. I'm eating a little more but my appetite hasn't returned as before. I'm sleeping much better, fewer nights where I lay awake, although I had a spell last night. I'm also not as feeling as much of the stimulant quality from it.

This is how it should be really, just taking it a day at a time and slowly but surely making progress.

I did a check of my BMI today and it looks like I'll be in the 'obese' range until I get to around 200 pounds, which would then qualify me as simply 'overweight'. 200 pounds looks awfully good from this perch. It was the lowest I got to when I was doing Fen/Phen, I remember seeing the reading, and I stopped shortly after that and promptly put it all back on.

Morning sugar readings are 130/140 etc. Blood sugar is well controlled.

No comments:

Post a Comment