Wednesday, December 8, 2010

230 on the scale and 122 sugars

I got a 230 reading on the scale this morning and my sugars were 122 this morning. The former is a milestone and the latter is a very solid reading, the upper range of normal. Both are a reason to feel great about progress.

The next weight milestone is 225, which was my 'golf weight', I weighed 225 for the longest time when I played golf regularly, I can remember that number. I've lost 12 pounds since starting the new meds and the change has been noticeable. The next 10 pounds should really be noticeable as well, as a whole new set of shirts will fit. I will probably be ready to donate the existing large shirts I have to Goodwill, and that's an important step in letting go and setting a stake in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment